thanks to Dailey&Michele for the tag and giving me an excuse to refresh my creatively exhausted mind from working on, well, work. Shame on me:
- let others know who tagged you.
- post 8 random facts about yourself.
- post these rules.
- tag 8 others to continue the meme
1) I really, really want to get my masters degree. Art history (maybe something more on the curatorial side), thanks for asking!
2) I stopped reading books while riding the train to work. Now I slowly cut them into little pieces.
3) I prefer Dunkin Donuts coffee over Starbucks.
4) I closely follow emerging fashion trends to stay up-to-date on what to expect to see in the mainstream in coming months/years. It gives me an edge as a designer; helps me anticipate market trends and respond in advance. By the way, the Perry Ellis 2008 spring collection is pretty sweet.
5) I hate making the bed but I love slipping between taught, smooth, perfectly lined up bedding before I go to sleep.
6) I love to cook. I even re-plate/season/combine left-overs as opposed to just microwaving a salmagundi of whatever was in the fridge. You eat with your eyes first.
7) I prefer email over phoning if I have the choice. The info is easier to track and pass along. Besides, I have a horrible phone voice.
8) I had poor penmanship for quite a while. Then I changed the way I wrote certain characters (single to double-decker a and g and others) so that they conformed to my habitual pen strokes as opposed to forcing my hand to make a consistent shape that it invariably failed to execute well.
Those eight people I'm supposed to tag, they know who they are.