Top Ten Signs You May Not Be Reading Your Bible Enough
10. The preacher announces the sermon is from Galatians and you check the table of contents.
9. You think Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob may have had a few hit songs during the '60s.
8. You open to the gospel of Luke and a World War II savings bond falls out.
7. Your favorite Old Testament patriarch is Hercules.
6. A small family of woodchucks has taken up residence in the Psalms.
5. You become frustrated because Charlton Heston isn't listed in either the concordance or the table of contents!
4. Catching the kids reading the Song of Solomon, you demand, 'Who gave you that stuff?!'
3. You think the Minor Prophets worked in the quarries.
2. You keep falling for it every time when your pastor tells you to turn to First Condominiums (and Second Hesitations).
1. The kids keep asking you too many questions about your usual bedtime story called, Jonah the Shepherd-Boy and His Ark of Many Colors.
HT: WOTM Radio
Which makes me really excited about one of my Christmas presents that I have to wait till Saturday to open...
ESV Journaling Bible
funny spoof of it...ESV "To Do" Bible
For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.
I'm preaching through a series on spiritual warfare on Wednesday nights in our CrossTraining Meetings. Here's a little mashup I made for a handout. Obviously, we are working through the armor of God.
Wikipedia is a pastor's good friend.